2021年,美国人留在韩国生活的原因是什么?_风闻
龙腾网-2021-06-21 18:14
【来源龙腾网】

评论原创翻译:
Diana E.
It is sad when Black Americans feel safer in other countries!
真是可悲,美国黑人感觉自己在其他国家更加安全
frankr7777
Not just black people. Korea is one of safer country. Maybe safest
不仅仅是黑人觉得安全。韩国或许是世界上最安全的国家之一
Ari Tyson
@frankr7777 Australia is technically the world’s safest country but the way they treat black, Moari, and Aboriginal people is abhorrent
从技术上讲,澳大利亚是世界上最安全的国家,但他们对待黑人,毛利人和原住民的方式非常恶劣
keshy bub
Yes! Have you seen that video about Blacks in Korea. There’s a wave of black Americans moving to Asia in general because they feel safer
你们看过在韩黑人的视频吗。现在掀起了一股美国黑人迁往亚洲的风潮,因为他们觉得那里更加安全
Jae Koh
What foreigners face in korea is largely curiosity factor. Compare to discriminations minorities face in u
s. It is nothing.
外国人的面孔在韩国会引起别人的好奇心,但与少数族裔在美国面临的歧视相比,这不算什么
Lunch
dood. this is Asia. EVERYONE is safe in Asia because Asian culture is family oriented and quite low key.
这里是亚洲,每个人都很安全。因为亚洲文化以家庭为导向,非常低调
delilah28100
I think Black Americans would be fairly safe in most Asian countries because Asians and Black Americans don’t really have a ‘bad history’ with one another.
我认为美国黑人在大部分亚洲国家都会很安全,因为亚洲人和美国黑人在历史上没有发生什么不愉快的事情
tokinGLX
as an american living on maui, i would love to permanently move to korea.
作为一个生活在毛伊岛的美国人(夏威夷群岛中第二大岛),我想永远搬到韩国去
Kory Kwon
ahhh recommend finding secure job in Korea first.
记得要先在韩国找到工作
이동준
Welcome to Korea. Hope you fit in to Korean society.
欢迎到韩国,希望你能适应韩国社会
Gute Frage!
It is so easy to find work in Japan or Korea if you are a native english speaker..
如果你的母语是英语,那么在日本或韩国很容易找到工作。
Jordy j
@Gute Frage! yeah but the salary is small.
是的,但工资很低
Sabine Zednik-Hammonds
the guy with the southern accent was sooo right when he said there’s something wrong with the american education system lmao
那个带有美国南方口音的人说美国教育系统存在问题,真是说的太对了
Henrik
Haven’t most people realized that now?
大部分人难道没有意识到吗?
Lupe B
It’s my dream to move to South Korea and open up a Mexican restaurant.
我的梦想是搬到韩国,开一家墨西哥餐厅
Younhee Yoon
I wish your dreams come true and please do not forget to add vegan menu!
我希望你梦想成真,如果真的实现了,请不要忘记添加素食菜单!
loveisnotfree
Not a good time covid 19 is hurting everybody.
现在不是一个好时候,新冠疫情让每个人都很受伤
Alex Kateryna
I hope your dream comes true.
我希望你梦想成真
Lukario shooting
Its funny how Americans are saying it’s hard to get citizenship and Visa approved in korea
有趣的是,美国人说在韩国很难获得公民身份和签证
Hafsa Adam
Facts yesterday I saw these two immigrants that waited 20 years to get their permanent visa …
事实上,昨天我看到两个移民等了二十年,但都没有取得永久签证
Corporate Democrats
It s much easier for Chinese and Southeastern Asian immigrants. I am Korean. Governments recent years were against US, pro China, pro North Korea. I am sure this helps you understand why
中国人和东南亚人获得韩国公民身份会更容易一些。我是韩国人。近几年,韩国政府亲中朝,而远美国。我想这应该有助于你知道原因
Personal Jesus
The black girl is so full of energy.
那个黑人女孩浑身充满了能量
mystic traveler
Foreigners look so happy.
看起来外国人在韩国过的很开心
sapphire blue queen
The new Yorker woman is soooooooo full of energy I wish I had her as my school teacher when I was kid or been my kids teacher
那个来自纽约的女人浑身充满了能量,要是小时候有这样的老师就好了,或者如果她能做我孩子的老师就好了
Korean with Sun
It’s very interesting to hear about how foreigners think about my country.
听这些外国人是怎么想我的祖国的真是一件有趣的事情
ppjskh
I’d like to move to Singapore, I definitely want to immigrate to another country that’s for sure.
我想要移民到新加坡,我很想移民到另外一个国家
Jkjkjk
Even many chinese americans are returning to china for more opportunity. Koreans started returning since 2000s.
即便是美国华裔都大量的回到中国寻找更多的机会,自2000年代,韩国人就开始离开美国,回韩国去了
Rieka C.
@Jkjkjk I agree, I am from southeast asia, I might move back to my country if im done with everything I need to here, this place in the usa is really hectic and boring for me. My dad disliked it here (USA) from the very beginning, he will move back to the country.
我同意,我是东南亚人,如果我在美国的事情完成以后,我或许就会回国,对我来说,美国的生活节奏太快,太无趣了。我爸爸一开始就不喜欢美国,将来他要回到自己国家生活
Juan Montenegro
As someone that lives here and one of my friends says: “South Korea is an wonderful country… For koreans” if you come here you will quickly learn that koreans don’t really like foreigners
在这里生活的我的一个朋友说,“韩国是一个非常好的国家,,,对韩国人来说。”如果你来到韩国,那么就会发现韩国人真的不喜欢外国人
Luis Carrion
I’ve lived in Korea for 5 years and can’t wait to move back to the US once COVID is somewhat under control.
我在韩国生活了五年,现在迫不及待想要搬回美国,一旦新冠疫情得到控制,我就立马动身。
Michelley23
I lived there for 6 months . it got boring halfway through lol
我曾在韩国生活了6个月,到了第三个月的时候,就觉得无聊起来了
Jiji Kim
I love the guy with the southern accent. Speaking so much truth
我喜欢那个带南方口音的家伙,说出了很多事实