他清华毕业不回国,花十年在中国民间学厨_风闻
龙腾网-2020-09-30 12:01
【来源龙腾网】
评论原创翻译:

评论翻译
1: I Z:I aspire to his level of Chinese speaking and knowledge skills
我渴望拥有他的汉语口语水平和知识水平。 0
quan quan Huang:It’s never too late to learn, Chinese spend many many years to learn English.
学习永远不晚,中国人也花了很多很多年来学习英语。 0
James Moriarty:He has not only a good level but also a great accent
他不仅汉语水平很好,而且口音也很正宗。 0
2: Truth About Lies:I’m pretty sure his previous life was a Chinese. He’s more Chinese than most average Chinese. Respect!!
我很确定他的前世是中国人。他比大多数普通中国人更像中国人。致敬! ! 0
3: Jason Lim:When you put aside political differences, this is how much more you can gain in life.
当你把政治分歧放在一边,你就能像这样,在生活中所能获得更多。 0
Zeis Siez:Well said
说得好。 0
95 yolles:What culture? In Western world you have to pay a fortune to take such culinary lessons, Chinese give it out free. Stupid.
什么文化?在西方国家,上这样的烹饪课要花很多钱,而在中国则是免费的。真是愚蠢。 0
Hunter6213:It’s because most of the westerners do not travel abroad. Seeing is believing.
这是因为大多数西方人不出国旅行。眼见为实。 0
suziedepingu:So true!
如此真实。 0
funkyfacy:Political diff is simply propoganda indoctrinated into one’s brain it’s pathetic
政治差异只是灌输到一个人大脑里的宣传,这是可悲的 0
4: Farand Lee:This is such a touching story. A foreigner getting in touch, promoting, living the Chinese culinary culture. Thank you!
这是一个多么感人的故事。一个外国人接触、推广、践行中国的饮食文化。谢谢你! 0
5: HypatiaAmazing:His Chinese and understanding of Chinese cuisine is much better than mine!
他的中文和对中国菜的理解比我好得多! 0
6: peter chan:He learned all the styles and bring it to the next level, real artist!
他学习了所有的菜系,并把它带到下一个层次,真正的艺术家! 0
7: Tessa Davis:I’m humbled by this .. as a foreigner i look at Chinese culture like him
我被这个羞辱了…作为一个外国人,我也像他一样看待中国文化。 0
8: U HU:Hope his restaurant can stay afloat through this difficult time.
希望他的餐馆能渡过难关。 0
9: Albert Liu:He knows a lot in this area, with the background. He knows more than most of Chinese. Thanks him.
他在做菜这方面很有经验,懂的比大多数中国人都多。谢谢他。 0
10: EmilyW:anyone ever notice how asians do this stuff every day (whether it be an asian in the west or an asian in asia), but it’s only a big deal when a white person does this?
有没有人注意到亚洲人每天是怎么做这些事情的(无论是在西方的亚洲人还是在亚洲的亚洲人),而当一个白人做这些就这么被重视了? 0
11: Lantian Zhang:I am glad no one in China will accuse him of cultural appropriation.
我很高兴中国没有人指责他文化盗用。 0
12: Michael Huang:Thank you Michael, for preserving our culture and perfecting it.
谢谢你,迈克尔,你保护并完善了我们的文化。 0
13: Ren C:The background music is so noisy, I can hardly hear the voice over. Misuse of music ruins a video with amazing content.
背景音乐太吵了,我几乎听不到声音。滥用音乐会破坏一个内容惊人的视频。 0
14: Dynamic Learning - Making content for Workers 4.0:this channel is back to producing quality content and not showcasing rich dudes with big houses… yay!
这个频道回归了,制作高质量的内容,而不是展示有钱的男人和大房子…耶! 0
15: Great Van Chang:so many kind of Chinese delicacy even I don`t know, RESPECT
如此多的中国美食,连我都不知道,致敬 0
16: jean sun:I am impressed!!
给我留下了深刻的印象。
17: Teo George:i really appreciate your love for Chinese culture and food! 加油!!!
我真的很感谢你对中国文化和食物的热爱!加油!!! 0
18: Min Lee:That’s amazing! He’s more Chinese than I can ever be!
那太神奇了!他比我更像中国人! 0
19: Showalla Design:He speaks Chinese so nicely. Keep up your good work!
他汉语说得很好。再接再厉! 0
20: Ann cc:All the Chinese youngsters should watch this video as in inspirational learning experience for their career choice.
所有的中国年轻人都应该看看这个视频,作为他们职业选择的励志的学习经验。 0
21: Jeffrey Xie:just watched his ted show
刚看了他的Ted演讲。 0
22: namnam Xin:How wonderful~
多么美好~ 0
23: Dr Youtube:I feel like a foreigner myself…
我觉得自己像个外国人…… 0
24: Angel Lau:A real artist.
一个真正的艺术家。 0
25: VivienmoLCF:What’s the name of his restaurant in Guangzhou? Would love to book a table next time when back.
他在广州的餐馆叫什么名字?下次再来的时候我想订一张桌位。 0